Regional Development Australia - Murray (RDAM) is an authorized body to provide certification of applications for visas in accordance with one migration category, namely, The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) that leads to permanent residency in Australia.
Additionally, RDAM is authorized by the State Government to provide sponsorship to applicants under the Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional Visa) category introduced by the Australian Government on 1 July 2004.
RDAM provides these services through its Skilled Migration Project Officer and an administration fee (incl. GST) applies for processing applications under the two categories.
RDAM is unable to provide advice on general migration matters outside of the scope of the relevant schemes noted above that are specifically directed at attracting Skilled Migrants to regional Australia.
Extensive advice can be obtained from the Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
For information on the Temporary Business Visa 457 please visit Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- Can you offer a full time, skilled position for at least two years and want to sponsor the person to Australia permanently?
- This scheme is available for regional areas only.
- RSMS Assessment Process
Skilled Regional (Sponsored) Visa (Subclass 489) Previously known as Skilled Regional (SIR) Visa
- Targets qualified people who want to relocate to Australia as skilled migrants
- Will be able to obtain a four year temporary residents visa if they commit to living and working in regional and rural Australia.
- May be eligible to apply for permanent residency if they have lived in regional Australia for 2 years and been employed for at least 12 months.
- RCB Sponsorship Assessment
For further information please click on required visa below:
Additional Links for Further Information
Commonly Requested Booklets
If you require information on Life in Australia to assist new migrants or persons intending to migrate please click here